April 18, 2008
We haven’t made one of these posts for a while, so here’s a quick summary of some of the changes and fixes we’ve made today and in the past few weeks.
- The “Add another image” link in the image upload box now works even if you haven’t filled in a URL.
- The labels field in the post editor autocompletes more predictably when one label starts with the same words as another.
- URLs in the Name / URL part of the comment form are now validated.
- Header fixes for the 897 and 565 templates.
- The draft / published / scheduled filters on the Edit Posts list now work reliably in Internet Explorer.
- Videos uploaded through Sony Ericsson phones now appear as enclosures in the blog’s Atom and RSS feeds, so they can be retrieved with a video podcast client.
- Miscellaneous typos and translations corrected.
- New blogs have OpenID commenting enabled by default.
rel="me"links between blogs and profiles.
- Adding more than 5 poll choices now works in Internet Explorer.
- The search box on the Edit Posts page is now available in all supported languages.
- The “www” redirect option is now available for custom domains that end in “.co.uk.”
- New “Related Resources” box on the Dashboard links to AdSense, Google Reader, and Picasa Web Albums.